Hi guys! I sincerely hope everyone is doing well in your part of the world. There is so much going on at present, but I trust that we will all remain found in God’s safety. I just wanted to write you a small note to encourage you to continue to live with a sense of purpose, awareness, and for some, a sense of urgency. I took a little time off for my birthday last month to pray, strategize, and plan for the next 5 to 7 years of my life. I saw areas in myself where I had to commit to doing more; as I saw other areas where there had to be a commitment to do less. Here are a few of my take-aways that could possibly be helpful to you:
- (This one is a BIGGIE) Stay ready to use your voice or gifts at a moment’s notice (while being okay that your message, business or ministry is not for everybody — but it is for somebody). You don’t have to compete with anyone. Just continue to uniquely do what you do to the best of your ability.
- Say “No” more and “Yes” less (especially to people or things that are no longer aligned with where you’re headed).
- My wealthy friends have taught me, “the rich usually spend like they’re poor, and the poor usually spend like they’re rich.” In short, spend/invest conservatively and budget.
- Love others and yourself unconditionally. Every person has their own journey. Let them live it, while we love each other through our own paths.
- Forgive quickly and don’t be easily offended by anyone (offense really reveals your heart, not just theirs).
- (Another BIGGIE) Avoid rushing out of developmental seasons too quickly. Likewise, don’t overstay where you’ve outgrown. Prayer will not take the place of action on our part. When it’s time to go….gracefully move on to the new and next, even if afraid. I heard a minister say, “you can’t play it safe and obey God at the same time.” I believe the law of risk will always be a factor in obedience — simply because faith will always be required.
My last area of thought is to give yourself permission to dream again — you know, like we did when we were children. Have you ever felt stuck in transition, dissatisfied, or perhaps tired of the “same ol’, same ol’?” I sure have.
The first thing I want you to know is that being stuck is only an illusion. You can literally make mental adjustments to assist you to your next, at the speed of thought. That’s why I wanted to write this book and share some practical insights from my journey on how to go from “unstuck” to creating something new and fulfilling for yourself. Yet Another Dream will help you leave the past, appreciate the present, and create the future by God’s design and….yours. I discuss these nuggets and more!
This short E-book is my gift to you in celebration of my birthday. You can download it absolutely free when you join my mailing list with the subscription link below. I’d love to hear your thoughts after you’ve read it! Much love to you all.
May peace and prosperity be with you always.
Click here to subscribe to Stephanie Mayer’s Blogs and Updates: http://eepurl.com/c2rliT
To learn more about Stephanie, visit: https://www.stephaniemayer.org